[size=16][b][i]Bio:[/i][/b][/size]
[size=16][b][i]Other:[/i][/b][/size]

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Hollow Memories

Post by Townshend on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:43 pm

Name: ??? (Crow)
Height: 6' 4"
Appearance: Hair is black. Right eye is brown, left eye is Blue-Green hazel.

Bio: REDACTED
Other: A man of many secrets. He seems a bit out of touch with the times.

major spoilers:
Name: Leon Jackson
Height: 4' 8"
Appearance: Hair is black. Right eye is brown, left eye is Blue-Green hazel.

Bio: Born in the 1800s to a poor family and cursed to rise from death for eternity, Leon lead a life of pain. His mother could not bear the thought of birthing a "monster" and so ignored Leon in favor of his sister, and his father used his ability to come back to life in a sick underground show where people could watch him die and rise for the right price.
Leon was not actually meant to be. His father, a serial killer that kept his tracks covered well, killed a gypsy child and was cursed to bear a "child that will be his undoing". Leon was born with his father's hazel eye, but the other was the same brown as the gypsies and his hair was the same black color. The curse would have taken Leon's life once he appeased the souls of those killed by his father, but one gypsy felt pity for the boy. She cast a counter curse, only meant to negate his death once he fulfilled his purpose, but instead made him unable to stay dead.
At age 17 Leon started appeasing souls, finding what they needed in order to pass on: some needed to share their feelings, others wanted to see loved ones again, and some just wanted to play one more game. There were 13 that Leon had to forcefully exorcise, but there was a price: he would have to make them possess a body and kill them again. One he managed to trick into possessing a dead body, but the other 12 took hosts he either didn't see or had ignored his warnings to get away.
After the final soul was taken care of he allowed the police to catch him. He was tried and sentenced to be executed, but no method worked. To the public he died from a beheading, but to the officers' his head shot back to his body and he screamed in pain. He was alive.
Other: Due his rough upbringing Leon is very timid and easily frightened into cooperation.

Name: Zsa Zsa Csonka
Height: 5' 7"
Appearance:

Bio: Zsa Zsa was a Fairhollow Survivor. She spent years in the local mental hospital, but was recently allowed to live outside with regular visits.
Other: She lost 2 fingers on her right hand in the incident.

Spoiler:
Name: Zsa Zsa Csonka
Height: 4' 2"
Appearance: Zsa Zsa is the brunette

Bio: Zsa Zsa grew up in the foster system, jumping from family to family. Regardless she was always an optimistic and bubbly child. At age 9 Zsa Zsa came to Greylea after being taken in by Nusa Csonka's family. Zsa Zsa made friends easily with others thanks to her easygoing and friendly nature, always up for playing or exploring with her friends.
Other: Zsa Zsa wanted to be an acrobat from a young age and has trained herself from a young age to improve her skills.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum