[size=16][b]Age:[/b][/size]
[size=16][b]Gender:[/b][/size]
[size=16][b]Height:[/b][/size]
[size=16][b]Species:[/b][/size]
[size=16][b]Weapon/Skills:[/b][/size]
[size=16][b]Appearance:[/b][/size]
[size=16][b]Bio:[/b][/size]
[size=16][b]Other:[/b][/size]

I made Clare and the demon but I'll erase either one if you want that role, I only made them both so if you didn't want them we could still start. Otherwise feel free to make other staff for Shadowacre Manor.

Name: Clare 'Bishop' Shadowacre
Height: 5' 7"
Species: Human
Weapon/Skills: Pistol preferred but practiced in fencing.
Appearance: Bares Cecil's seal, a black rose over a pentagram, on her neck. Hides the seal with scarves and bandages.

Bio: After summoning Cecil in a time of great need, Clare made a deal with Cecil and was rescued. After being taken to a hospital to recover, Cecil helped Clare to trick everyone into thinking she was Bishop and took her home when she was healed. Though Clare still partakes in activities expected of an Earl, her mind is consumed with thoughts of revenge.
Other: As 'Bishop', she is confident and manipulative. As Clare, she is frightened and childish, often asking Cecil to sit at her bedside until she falls asleep.

Name: Cecil Black, The Cheshire Demon
Height: 6' 7"
Species: Demon
Weapon/Skills: Daggers and Demon Magic.
Appearance: Bares the same seal as Clare on his left palm.

Bio: A demon intent on eating Clare's soul, it was Clare that named him to seal their pact. Now acting as Butler of House Shadowacre, Cecil acts in accordance with his contract and performs the duties of a true butler until the terms of the contract are fulfilled.
Other: Cecil is known by other demons as The Cheshire Demon due to his cat-like reflexes and wide grin before he devours a soul.

Yoshiki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Keen and Keats Crane

Post by Yoshiki on Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:19 pm

Name: Keen Crane
Height: 6' 0"
Weapon/Skills: Throwing Knives. Highly skilled in acrobatics.
Appearance:

Bio: A former circus performer with his twin brother Keats, Keen was saved and hired on as a Shadowacre Servant. Now the chef for Shadowacre Manor, Keen spends much of his time planning or preparing meals and is kept on his toes by the strict Cecil.
Other: Being a former performer, Keen enjoys pranking the other servants. His favorite gag is tricking people into shaking a fake skeleton hand.

Name: Keats Crane
Height: 6' 0"
Weapon/Skills: Whip. Highly skilled contortionist.
Appearance:

Bio: A former circus performer with his twin brother Keen, Keats was saved and hired on as a Shadowacre Servant. Now the gardener for Shadowacre Manor, Keats keeps the front and back gardens healthy while also maintaining the Greenhouse. Keats has a private corner in the greenhouse where he grows herbs for Keen to use in his cooking.
Other: Being a former performer, Keats is prone to taking odd positions as he works out of habit.

Yoshiki
Admin

Back to top Go down