The Wolves Safe Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From The Depths of Insanity

Go down

From The Depths of Insanity Empty From The Depths of Insanity

Post by Yoshiki Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:10 pm

Code:
[size=16][b][i]Name:[/i][/b][/size]
[size=16][b][i]Age:[/i][/b][/size]
[size=16][b][i]Gender:[/i][/b][/size]
[size=16][b][i]Height:[/i][/b][/size]
[size=16][b][i]Family:[/i][/b][/size]
[size=16][b][i]Appearance:[/i][/b][/size]
[size=16][b][i]Bio:[/i][/b][/size]
[size=16][b][i]Other:[/i][/b][/size]
Yoshiki
Yoshiki
Admin

Back to top Go down

From The Depths of Insanity Empty Roy Holmes

Post by Yoshiki Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:24 pm

Name: Roy Holmes
Height: 6' 1"
Family: Mother and Father(both deceased), Wife and Daughter
Appearance:
From The Depths of Insanity Happy102
Bio: Roy was always a soft spoken person, careful not to upset the people around him and never picking sides if it could be avoided. He met his wife Sarah when he saved her from muggers. Though they parted ways that night they met once again when Roy volunteered to model for an art class that Sarah was attending. The two eventually married and had a daughter named Tina, but the bliss was not to last: another woman had her eyes on Roy.

Roy rarely left the house, preferring to stay behind and do housework or relax with a book, but whenever he did he felt as though he was being followed. If someone so much as bumped into Roy they would be in the news and Roy would receive a disturbing letter saying the person was 'dealt with'. One day, Roy found himself locked in his bedroom with his wife missing. Roy couldn't make any noise that might alert neighbors or attempt to leave because whenever he did a body part was tossed into the room with him and left there.

It took 9 days before the killer was caught and Roy was freed. Though they survived, Sarah and Tina left Roy because Sarah couldn't look at Roy without remembering what had happened and Roy knew he wouldn't be able to be emotionally there for Tina. Roy ended up moving to an apartment building and meeting Joseph, a younger man determined to make the cold Roy smile. Joseph had finally convinced Roy to go on a date with him when he was 'volunteered' by Rezo Corp.
Other: Roy has Claustrophobia(being trapped), Nyctophobia(darkness), and Entomophobia(insects. For Roy: specifically maggots and flies)
Yoshiki
Yoshiki
Admin

Back to top Go down

From The Depths of Insanity Empty Matthias Rook and Alexei

Post by Yoshiki Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:29 pm

Name: Matthias Rook
Height: 5'10"
Family: Mother, Father(deceased), 4 older sisters, 3 older brothers
Appearance:The 'candies' in his hair are just hair clips
From The Depths of Insanity Nutty.full.496382
Bio: A mentally unbalanced youth, Matthias struggled with a learning disability and an inattentive mother. His sisters stepped up to help their brother, but could only think of using candy to reward correct answers which lead to his current obsession. Psychologists found Matthias had a disturbing fixation on candy, growing distant and agitated the longer he went without a treat, but with a special focus when rewarded with his father's favorite: Candy Hearts.
Other: Matthias speaks childishly and seems clumsy, but is quite an acrobat like his father.

Name: Alexei
Height: 6'
Family: Unknown
Appearance:
From The Depths of Insanity Mashiro.Pima.full.682410
Bio: A homeless boy living in a library, Alexei was a bit of an urban legend: The Phantom of The Grand Library. Ironically, Alexei liked studying all things supernatural or mythical. Nobody knows where he came from or where he goes when the library closes.
Other: Even after disappearing there have been sightings of 'The Phantom'.
Yoshiki
Yoshiki
Admin

Back to top Go down

From The Depths of Insanity Empty Re: From The Depths of Insanity

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum